Wednesday, September 3, 2008

TWILIGHT QUIZ






"Twilight": who are you? (now w/ pics)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Esme Cullen

You're Esme. The sweet, loving, mother figure of the Cullen clan. You're extremely happy that Edward has found Bella and are very careful not to scare her off.


Esme Cullen


88%

Charlie Swan


75%

Alice Cullen


75%

Bella Swan


75%

Emmett Cullen


63%

Edward Cullen


63%

Jasper Cullen


50%

Carlisle Cullen


50%

Rosalie Cullen


50%

James


38%


5 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Thanks Jules! I took this quiz and even entered the entry on my blog. I may be the same person as you in the Cullen Clan, but we don't have the same percentages on the others. For example: My Bella Swan is 0%.

Kelly said...

that was fun - I'm 100% Esme and a whole lot Alice. I put it on my blog, too, for a little fun.

Karin said...

Hmmm... I'm also Esme (100%) followed by Jasper (63%). Thankfully I am 0% James. Fun quiz!!

Tracey said...

I'm still wondering how I can be both 100% Charlie and 100% Esme-- Hmmmm.

Gilbert Family said...

I'm Alice mostly and next was Carlisle. What a fun quiz!