Monday, February 16, 2009

Radom thoughts to my family

Bailey - today it kind of freaked me out when you sat by me on the bench instead of playing with Reagan and Isaac in the play area at the mall. You are getting so big. I feel so bad that you spend energy being scared at night sometimes (just like I used to). I wish I could take it away!

Isaac - You can borrow my fingers anytime to do your math homework.

Reagan - I love how we determine how to do your hair by you telling me how many piggies you want. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Gracie - I am mad you got so big overnight. But I love to feel that first tooth and sit you on the floor to play. You are so cute!!!

Brandon - you are amazing! Maybe one day I will be as good of wife as you are a husband.

Dad and Mom - I am sorry you are losing such a special friend. I am praying for you guys and his sweet family.

1 comment:

vicky said...

those were sweet notes! I just wanted to thank you for changing your background. I am getting old and it was hard to read the text...