Thursday, February 12, 2009

ORANGE YOU GLAD...




My sister -in-law called yesterday to invite me to go shopping for Easter clothes for the kids. We planned on grabbing lunch at the mall today and then hitting the kid stores. Perfectly timed, my Children's Place ad and coupon came in the mail yesterday. I looked through it and then proceeded to go online. I wanted to be prepared. This is serious stuff and it is already mid-February. I showed Brandon some of the options we had, he definitely had his opinion. So after a fun lunch with my dad, brother,sister -in-law, two nephews, Reagan and Grace we made our way to Children's Place. The kids were crazy, but I managed to get the main components of my kids' Easter clothes.... in my husband's favorite color. Picture taken with my crappy phone camera.

6 comments:

Moody Family said...

So cute!! I heart Childrens Place. It's kinda funny, I was thinking of getting Noah that same orange vest too!! We just have really good taste :)

Jennifer said...

They look gorgeous! I LOVE the color, it looks fabulous on your kids. Great, great choices, Juli. Your kids are going to be the cutest kids on the block.

Jenna said...

That was fun--I am really glad the weather chilled out so we could go. And I definitely like the outfits--good choices! All your prep work paid off!

Granny Wendy said...

These are great! So springy, not like Halloween orange. I can't wait to see them in person.

vicky said...

ahhhh, they look cute! Don't you have a "real" camera? You need to get one!

Unknown said...

Orange you glad you got these before they sell out!!! So cute! Hooray for Spring!