Thursday, February 12, 2009

give oh give

my wonderful sister-in-law Jodi, posted this on her blog the other day and I decided to participate -- (and yes I did copy her word for word (even this part, I just changed the name and relation), so if that is any indication of my extreme level of laziness, you won't be getting this homemade gift within the next fortnight)
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations: 1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! 2. What I create will be just for you. 3. It'll be done this year. 4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a song. It may be a self portrait or maybe even some creation I haven't yet dreamed up. I may draw. I may bake you something and mail it to you. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! But lets be honest here. This is me and I will likely do something amazing. =) So come on, sign up! 5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

5 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Alright...sign me up!
Me, me, me!

Jennifer said...

Ooooo...a homemade gift from Juli?!

That's too good to pass up. Count me in!

Kelly said...

I want somethin'!

good to see you back on the blog train, too!

vicky said...

am I too late? I never check your blog anymore cause it never gets updated! YEAH for new posts!

Unknown said...

Juli...can it be? I'd love to have a creation by you!!! A Pfunderiginal!!! I'll post this on my blog tomorrow so I can give too...please log on to my blog so you can be in my 5...I would love to make something in return for you. Thanks for posting..I really enjoy catching up with your family over blogs...