Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Todays to-do list

  • A couple loads of wash - whites first!!!
  • Buy Kwal Applepeel paint for ceilings, trim and common areas. Our basement is getting so close!!!
  • Choose a color for Bay's room - Teal, seafoam, tangerine or pink?
  • Find fabric for Isaac's quilt. This is a must!!!! I have wanted to start it forever. I just finished the binding on the second of Bailey's quilts. It's just that finding awesome fabric for boys is just not that easy.
  • Work on quarterly Enrichment stuff. Next Tuesday is coming really, really quickly!!!
  • Try to find the motivation to do any of it. It's pretty gloomy outside and reading a book in bed sounds pretty nice --- any suggestions?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have your work cut out for you.
I hope you start to feel better. Don't think of it as 6 weeks left, take one week at a time. Any names yet??? I wish that we were going through this together, it would have been fun to be there for each others ups and downs. Love ya, and love the blog!!! Looking forward to keeping up and having the kids keep in touch, too!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see pics of your basement!!! How exciting! Ellie and I vote for Bailey's room to be Teal AND Pink!

Karin said...

Any one of those items on your list (except the laundry, I think I could handle that) would cause me a slight panic attack. I do believe the whole nesting thing gives mom extra energy and motivation. Good luck!

The Shill Spill said...

Trying to find ANYTHING for boys is not easy! Good luck with all the choices that MUST be made! Hope you are feeling well. (Call me if you need anything, ey?)