Monday, June 9, 2008

Follow Up To-Do List

Well, apparently even mentioning staying in bed all day made me body shut down. I have spent 95% of my time in bed since Wednesday. Yuck!!!! I called my doctor's office on Friday and have been on a Z-pack since then. Today I feel definite improvement, but I am still pretty mucusy. Unfortunately, my to-do list has grown instead of shrunk. We did manage to get paint for Bailey's room. Pretty cute --- but you will have to wait for pictures to find out what we did. Other than that Everything remains on the list. Now my time frame is smaller and my house is a DISASTER AREA!!!! Time to kick the kids in gear, which means much complaining and crying. However, I am grateful that my trials are so trivial. I can't help but think of the sweet sister in our ward who is in need of all our prayers. If you can, keep Crystal White in your prayers.

1 comment:

The Shill Spill said...

Amen to that Juli!
Hope you found some fun fabric at the store today.