Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER PFOTOS

Happy Easter!!!  We had a fabulous day!  I will post about that later .... maybe June, but first Easter pictures!!!!   I am posting these mostly for my mother-in-law (no offense mom).  Here's my reasoning.  Roxanne, my MIL, loves pictures.  They are everywhere in her home in Idaho.  She often asks for new pictures.  Eight of her grandkids pictures are always current and abundant, four are outdated and sparse.  Those four would be my kids.  Obviously, she must be playing favorites.  I'm afraid not.  You see, Brandon has two great brothers who have even better wives.  Jodi is amazingly talented.   She makes soap and paper, sews, decorates and is an incredible photographer.  You can look at her pics here .  Go ahead, go browse her blog.  I'll wait....... My MIL can see many pictures of the AZ Pfunder kids on a fairly regular basis.  Marolyn, my other SIL, lives in St. George and is nearly perfect, if not totally perfect.  Her house is always clean, remembers every one's birthday, and sends thank you cards frequently.  She also gives our MIL access to pictures often. (Now that I think about that, it is probably Kevin who gets her the pics. How did this responsibility fall in my lap anyway?  Maybe Brandon should send her pictures!:))  Roxanne has many darling pictures of Kevin and Marolyn's four perfectly groomed girls.   After little success asking for pics of my kids in person, Roxanne has resorted to asking for pics in comments on my blog and on facebook.  So as we took these pictures of the kids today, I was very excited to post them.  Of course Brandon had to play with them on photoshop first, so there are more to come.  Roxanne these are for you ..... whose the favorite daughter-in-law now?


The Gang

Children's Place ad?

Our sweet Gracie!!!

Roo was being so "cheesy" so we just played into it.

Ladies? Those teeth will come in one day, and after a few visits to the orthodontist.. stake your claim now, girls.

Bailey is growing up way too fast!

BTW, I had to use the Edit Html tab to move the pictures.  Aren't you impressed... anyone? anyone?

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Juli, they look adorable! Maybe I'll get our Easter outfits in January next year so we can all coordinate, too!

Jennifer said...

Adorable clothes, adorable pictures, adorable kids! You all looked great today at church!

Karin said...

SO cute Juli!!! And I am impressed that you got the pictures and text to work like that. I hate messing w/pics on blogger!

When are we getting together? I'm needing girl time!

Karen said...

I'm just impressed that you finally updated your blog!!

Cute pics. We didn't get any that morning. Too crazy.

Lisa said...

I am impressed because I don't even know what that means. And cute pictures, I loved the one of Grace.

Rachel & Todd said...

The pictures are adorable as are your sweet kids! I love the color choice too by the way...looks tres spring!

The Shill Spill said...

Soooooooo impressed......and such darling little ones! Thanks for sharing Juli!
I loved watching all of your kids walk into sacrament on Sunday....matching and so spring!

Grandma Pfunder said...

Thank-you so much Juli! Yes I just saw the pictures today. They are so cute and precious. I love their outfits. It's too hard to pick out which one is the cutest. Do I just print them off from here? I know, I know, I am a pain! Seriously, I will have to have copies of those. Let me know how we can get them. By the way, love the picture of your family on Jodi's blog, of course I need a picture of that too. Thanks again for thinking of us. Love you guys!

Jodi said...

oh-ho-ho, you are MATCHING even. You've just raised your game a notch... now I'll have to get ultra competitive... oh wait, I just remembered, I'm too lazy to be competitive. Shoot. You win.
(CUTE kids)

pfabulouspfun-der said...

Jodi, that shows just how good you are...that you don't even have to try to be so incredible!!!! For me it's a constant push to reach sub-par results!;)

Amie said...

What darling kids!