Friday, March 6, 2009

SIGH OF RELIEF

We received the results of Gracie's CT today.  Although her front plates of her skull are fused, due to her age she is in the realm of "normal" and surgery does not seem necessary at this time.  Upon hearing this a few things quickly came to mind :
  1. Thank heavens! Literally, thank heavens!!!
  2. What does it all mean for now and in the future?
  3. Normal?  They did see the last name Pfunder, didn't they?
The neuro-surgeon still wants to have her come in for an appointment.  Hopefully we can get some more understanding of her condition then.  For now, we are grateful for all of your prayers and well wishes.  Thank you so much!!!  YYYYYEEEEAAAAHHH!!!!!!


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hooray! What great news! Thanks so much for keeping us updated!

Unknown said...

Great news! We'll keep her in our prayers:)...bet you are sleeping and smiling easier these days..lots of love! Change of subject: I have your "handmade surprise"...you are the first person out of 5 to get theirs...I need your address (pathetic that I don't remember it)..so if you don't want to post it email me at amyd5@cox.net and I'll get it to you this week! I'll post a pic on my blog so you can see :)

The Olsen Family said...

YEA!!! That is the best news. I am sure that your stress level went down a little bit.

Amie said...

Wow what a blessing. I feel so bad that we live so close (I mean come on, we practically share a yard!) and I had no idea! I should check your blog more often. Grace is so adorable and I'm so happy for you that she won't need surgery. That's great news.
p.s. The other great news is that summer is coming and maybe we'll manage to see each other once in a while and catch up!

Grandma Pfunder said...

We are so thankful that everything is okay. She is in our prayers. Keep having faith!

Moody Family said...

that is such great news juli!