Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa might need to shop at the zoo

Just thought I would let you all enjoy what has been stuck in my head for DAYS!  This song has been sung in our home so much that Reagan has learned all of the actions and can find the album on iTunes...I can't do that!  This is what the 1st grade will be performing at this years Jingle Jam.  I don't know how I will keep Reagan off the stage.  Hopefully by then, Isaac may develop some rhythm... maybe not.  What he lacks in rhythm and tune, he makes up for in personality.  Our favorite... the puffed out stomach for "hippo hero".  Enjoy... or humor me at least. 

8 comments:

vicky said...

That was cute! I can't wait to watch it on Thursday!

Grandma Pfunder said...

That was awsome Isaac and Reagan!
Wish we could be there to see you perform Isaac. You indeed have a fun and creative personality! Have fun!

Chester Copperpot said...

High School Musical 7 - Here we come!!

Jodi said...

They're adorable! Love Isaac's intense concentration on the hand jive part.

Unknown said...

So great! Isaac did a fantastic job,...and Reagan looks like she is having soooooooooo much fun! We want to kiss those cheeks!
Good luck Isaac! Love, Ellie

Hi Bailey! Love, Austin

Karen said...

That Reagan cracks me up. You've got to bring some kind of restraints for her on Thursday! I loved the hand jive with her.

Kelly said...

oooohhh, I remember that song! Cameron can still sing it in his sleep. Once they learn it, it never goes away! Enjoy!

The Shill Spill said...

I can NOT believe how well Reagan followed along! That was soooooooooooooooooooooo awesome! And, not to mention, sooooooooooooo cute! :) You can tell Reagan loves her big brother! :) Thank you so much for sharing! I will have to show Jake that tomorrow.
My favorite part?...The little ditty at the end with the patting, clapping, and hand switching. :)
Looooooooooooove it!